Kildare GAA Coaching and Games would like to invite applications for the positions of both hurling and football coaches for our Talent Academy programme 2022.
- Must aspire to creating an environment that balances player development and team performance.
- Must be self- motivated, committed and enthusiastic about coaching.
- Must be willing to take part in coach upskilling workshops/courses.
- Must be able to work within a coaching team to plan, prepare and deliver coaching sessions.
- Must reflect on personal/team performance.
The Talent Academy is a development programme for our coaches as much as it is for our players. Coaches will have the opportunity to:
- Complete Award 1 and/or Award 2 coaching courses (Fee covered by Kildare GAA Coaching & Games)
- Complete the Youth Resistance Training course.
- Complete the GAA 15 warm up course.
- Attend coaching workshops as required (Fee covered by Kildare GAA Coaching & Games)
NOTE: This is a voluntary role
If you are interested in learning more or wish to apply for a coaching role in the Kildare Talent Academy Programme, please fill out the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17VCQCorBZevQteoYTN7UaUdRM5fjQnUm3OsHLBoctLM/edit
John Doran Hurling Director (email@example.com call 0873629503)
John Doyle Football Director (firstname.lastname@example.org call 0879755456)
Paul Divilly Athletic Development Director (email@example.com call 0834840347)