In support of the new National GAA “Be Ready to Play” program, Kildare GAA will be hosting a fortnightly webinar series for youth coaches.
This webinar series will provide youth coaches guidance and support to maximise the implementation of the “Be Ready to Play” program with their team.
- Discuss the practical application of the program with your team during lockdown and when we return to collective training.
- Review and explain each athletic development program that published fortnightly.
- Provide coaching focus on different aspects of the program.
- Provide additional resources that coaches can implement into their program.
- Youth Coaches (u13 – u18)
- All codes (hurling, camogie, football)
Webinar 1 Details:
- Wed 24th Mar
Please click on link to register: