Kildare GAA Talent Academy Athletic Development Coach
Kildare GAA are inviting applications for three Talent Academy Athletic Development Intern Coaches.
Each coach will be assigned a Talent Academy Squad in either Gaelic Football or Hurling for the 2022 season. Contact hours will be approximately 4 hours held once each weekend.
This is an excellent opportunity for aspiring Athletic Development Coaches to gain valuable experience working in the Kildare GAA Talent Academy Program under the guidance of the Kildare GAA Coaching Team.
Successful candidates will receive experience in the following areas:
· Athletic development programming and coaching.
· Monitoring, testing and profiling of players.
· Recording and analysing data.
· Implementing recovery protocols.
· Working within a high performance team.
· Access to coach education (i.e. Leinster GAA Youth Resistance Training Course, GAA Coaching Award Courses, Coaching Workshops, etc).
Candidates should be working towards or have a qualification in Strength and Conditioning, Sport Science, Physical Education or a Sports related course.
If you wish to apply for this position, can you please forward a one page cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for CV’s is on or before Monday 16th May @ 5pm. Please feel free to contact me if you require further information.
The selection process will include an interview and practical demonstration.
Athletic Development & Performance