In support of the National “Be Ready to Play” program, Kildare GAA are hosting a fortnightly webinar series for youth coaches.
This webinar series provides youth coaches guidance and support to maximise the implementation of the “Be Ready to Play” program with their team.
* Discuss the practical application of the program with your team during lockdown and when we return to collective training.
* Review and explain each athletic development program that is published fortnightly.
* Provide coaching focus on different aspects of the program.
* Provide additional resources that coaches can implement into their program.
* Youth Coaches (u13 – u18)
* All codes (hurling, camogie, football)
Webinar 2 Details:
* Wed 7th Apr
Please click on link to register:
Kildare GAA Maximise the Be Ready to Play Program
Fortnightly webinar series to provide youth coaches guidance and support in the implementation of the new national Be Ready to Play Program.
If you have already registered and have received emails from me, you DO NOT have to register again.