Kildare GAA would like to invite applications for the Kildare Minor Football Manager position
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience coaching youth or adult GAA team(s).
- Have experience in the development of talented players on a performance pathway.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Must be self motivated, committed and enthusiastic about coaching.
- Create an environment that balances player development with team performance.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and motivate players.
- Manage the planning, preparation and delivery of the coaching sessions for the Minor
- Working with the Kildare GAA Football and Athletic Development directors to plan
and coordinate the season schedule in alignment with the club season.
- Play an integral role in the Kildare GAA Talent Academy Program with involvement in
peer learning and coach development projects.
- Be available on occasion to represent Kildare GAA in relation to promotional
The successful candidate will be supported by the Kildare GAA Football and Athletic
Please note that this is a voluntary position and there is no capacity to provide remuneration.
Subject to applications, there will be an interview process.
The closing date for the application is 5pm on Friday 26th October 2018. Please submit a
letter outlining suitability for the role and a full coaching / management CV documenting any
relevant experience to: